Prep Time: 10 minutes
What You Need:
- 4 tall drinking glasses
- 12 ounces of bourbon
- 4 tablespoons of syrup (2 tablespoons water/ 2 tablespoons sugar)
- 12 large, fresh mint leaves
- crushed or cubed ice
- 4 mint springs for garnishment
- 4 drinking straws
What You Do:
- Muddle 3 mint leaves and 1 tablespoon of syrup in the bottom of each glass.
- Fill each serving with ice cubes or crushed ice.
- Add 3 ounces of bourbon to each glass.
- Top each drink with a mint sprig and serve with straws.