Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
What You Need:
- 1/4 cup sweet white wine or orange juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 medium pears: peeled, cored, and sliced
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- walnuts (optional)
What You Do:
- Bring wine/juice, sugar, vanilla, and water to a boil in a skillet.
- Add pear slices.
- Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve in dessert dishes. Top with vanilla ice cream and walnuts (optional.)
- Pour juice from skillet over pears.