Prep Time: 15 minutes
What You Need:
- 1 bag romaine lettuce
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste (optional)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard
- ground pepper (to taste)
- 1 cup garlic-flavored croutons
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound cooked shrimp (optional)
- 1 pound cooked chicken breast pieces (optional)
What You Do:
- Mix oil, anchovy paste, lemon juice, Worchestershire sauce, mustard, and pepper in a medium-sized salad bowl.
- Add romaine lettuce and toss until coated.
- Add cooked shrimp or chicken if desired.
- Garnish with croutons and grated cheese.