When I think of that one type of food I REALLY crave during the coldest months, it has to be chicken potpie.
Look, I love anything baked into a pie crust – don’t get me wrong.
But a gorgeous pot pie full of steaming hot chicken and potatoes that come oozing out when I cut into the crust with my fork – now that’s what I’m talking about!
If you like hearty, fulfilling winter recipes, please check out my easy recipe for Avgolemono soup with orzo and my Applebee’s spinach artichoke dip (copycat recipe), if you like my Cozy Chicken Pot Pie, you will LOVE those, as well.
And if you’re wondering about what side-dishes are a perfect fit for Chicken Pot Pie, please check out: What To Serve With Chicken Pot Pie.
In that post, you’ll discover my 10 Can’t Miss Side Sides for Chicken Pot Pie.
Let’s get cooking!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Bake Time: 40 minutes
What You Need:
- 1 double-layer 9″ pie crust
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup uncooked cubed potatoes
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1- 10.75 oz can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
What You Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degree Fahrenheit.
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a bowl and pour into the ready-made pie crust.
- Add top layer of pie crust and crimp edges to bottom layer.
- Poke fork holes or knife slits into the top crust for ventilation.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes.
Do You Like Content Like This?
If so, please click the Big Green Button below to Join My Mailing List. I’ll even send you a FREE COPY of my Seasonal Mediterranean Diet Ingredients Shopping List printable PDF.
I don’t spam my subscribers and you’ll only hear from me when I have a new recipe or post to share!