Servings: about 36 cookies
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
What You Need:
- 2 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup sunflower seeds, shelled
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter (room temperature)
What You Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine baking soda and flour in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, mix butter, sugar, and bananas on medium speed until thoroughly beaten.
- Slowly add flour/baking soda mixture into larger bowl.
- Add sunflower seeds and mix thoroughly.
- Scoop the dough in teaspoon amounts onto the cooking sheets, leaving about 2 inches between each cookie.
- Bake each sheet for 12-15 minutes.