Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
What You Need:
- 1 10-ounce bag of frozen corn kernels
- 1/2 cup of cubed potatoes (peeled)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter
- 2 teaspoons powdered chicken bouillon
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What You Do:
- In large saucepan combine corn, onion, potatoes, red pepper, water, bouillon, and black pepper.
- Bring to boiling and then cover pan and reduce heat to simmering and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Mix in the milk and the margarine/butter. Blend well. Add the flour to thicken the soup and blend well again.
- Cook and stir for another 2 minutes, then remove from heat and serve. Add fresh parsley for garnishment (optional.)