Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
What You Need:
- 12 slices rye bread
- 1/3 cup low-fat or non-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 can (16 0z) sauerkraut, drained
- 3/4 pound thinly-sliced cooked corned beef
- 6 teaspoons of butter or margarine, softened
What You Do:
- Heat large skillet or griddle on low.
- Mix mayo and chili sauce.
- On 6 slices of bread spread sauce, then top with cheese, corned beef, and sauerkraut.
- Top with rest of bread slices and spread 1/2 teaspoon of butter on slices.
- Place sandwiches butter side down in skillet. Butter tops of sandwiches.
- Cook uncovered for 8-10 minutes and then turn sandwiches over.
- Cook for another 8-10 minutes until cheese is melted.