Prep Time: 45 minutes
Bake Time: 45 minutes
Cool Time: 2 hours
What You Need:
- Two-crust pie pastry
- 1 Tbsp butter or stick margarine
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2/3 cup of sugar
- 1/3 cup of flour
- 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 6 cups of sliced peaches (6 – 8 medium peaches)
What You Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix together flour, sugar, and cinnamon in a bowl. Add sliced peaches and lemon juice. Blend well.
- Pour contents into pastry-lined pie plate and add cut-up pieces of margarine to tops of peaches.
- Cover pie with top pie pastry and vent with slits. Seal and flute edges.
- Cover pie edges with 2-3 inches of aluminum foil to avoid burning. Bake pie for 45 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Let cool for at least 2 hours.